Tuesday, November 23, 2010

outing with my grandma :P

peace! :P that's my da gu~  

kids! =X annoyinhgg XD 

my grandma :P  

my brother! ;)  

its errrrr fishball mee mee :P  

 teh bing + milo :P woohoo! 

it's me! peace! :P  

 my breakfast! it's so nice and full! wohoo! :P



Ah ma and the "sao tou"

23.11.2010

woohoo! its a "special" day for form5 and form6 student :) 
it's their "big" day! xD 
studied for so long time! its time to let you show out your own power!
try your best in this 1 months :) 
enjoy it! don't make it as a war 

12am midnight! i wrote a letter for my big butt sister! i know she will very gan jiong xD 
nearly 130am i only can close my eyes and take a rest! 
i saw my sis she is so gan jiong @@ sleeping also can hold her bed side's stick to sleep! wooww 

and kernwei's family praying for his sis ;) 
its so warm man! 

when im awake i saw my sis msg! she had been touched by the letter :P wwakaka!
and my ah ma she wrote 3 words inside oso! ( jia you jiayou jia you!) xD 
i think its my sis most big and stressful exam =) hope she good luck with it!


1030~ wooow suddenly my grandma back from pasar~ she ask me go having a breakfast with her :) 
its sure! because i m bored at home and i long time didn't accompany her already! she is happy , nice tuesday!

when holiday start i felt that im turning into blur @@ 
i don't know when is monday , tuesday, blabla bla! 
what is the date i also don't know ~ 
wtf! its so fcking blur! 
i'm going to pasar malam today :P 
wakaka! an excuse from my da gu~ she want me to help her buy some ear ring ^^
i wanna eat " 咸酥鸡" my sis owe me for 2 months already! zzz! last time its my exam time i cant go out! 
xD 

i'm waiting for december! finally i can go out ;) 
i will going to sg wang and stay at my xiao gu house! xD
i saving money! its time to let them out! muahaha!

okies :) thats all for today! my rubbish talk already done!
see yea :) 

take good care! now a day weather  turning into more worse @@ 

2 comments: