Saturday, November 20, 2010

We are only the one :)



okayyy! in a place of a earth with a fcking boring girl xD thats me~!
i would like to type a stupid thing out~ lalala

=) 
for me, 
i think everyone is very special 
because they have their own face~ own mind~
own voice? ;) 
yea! everyone are special
but nw a day i felt that everyone change themselves into same catogerioes? =X 
aw goshh 
some people "yao sheng gak"
some people "mou sheng gak" 
some people more scary! "mou sheng gak" force themselves gt? xD
suan ler ba~

i don't like make up, but i like to be clean + tidy every second~ i wanna let ppl know i m ready in every second :) 
i don't like wear high heels, because im a young + hipper active girl~ if i wear that what will happen to me? (u can imagine ) xD
i don't like act cute ,  because im a fcking rude ass xD i cant act cute as well as some people 
i don't like fake thing? like what? LOLss! you think yourself :) 
i don't like my bad pi qi? yea! im gonna to change it ;) 

i like natural thing that god gave me :)  i don;t wanna blame my height anymore xD  because thats for someone~
i like to laugh , mayb yes im 38 xD but its healthy ;) smile more laugh more ur day will become more colourful 
i like my friends =) they are a present that god present me! ;) they make me laugh! they really make my life more colourful! 
i like someone that have cutie face ! yess! its u la ;P  u changed me alot! Thankyou very much ;)
i like capture photo , because i wanna save up it as my memerioes :) 
i like music , because i feel enjoy and relax when i listen to it =) 

For me! natural is the most good choice~ but maybe someone wanna let others see their most perfect face ;) don blame la xD doesn't matter because it no effect to me ;) 

smile! ;) say cheese! ( ^~^) v 

do what you like! say out what you don't like because everyone hav own mind =) 
don blame each others ! what you gonna do? its just go to ask them! know more about them :) 
everything don't like just ignore it! (learn from someone) xD 
don't angry on those rubbish asshole thing~ 
its just make you turn more older ~ 

Don't  easily got effected by someone ;) its not good for your own! 
think properly what you gonna do 
because we hav own brain! xD 

Okayy  laa i finish talk my rubbish thing :P 
have a nice day yea  

"_ ♥ im not perfect` but im the only one in the whole world that have 600++ billion peoples !
everyone have their special mind and face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment