Monday, March 28, 2011

Camera fair ! :L



Yesterday , 
9.00am woke up! 
i go disturd my pig ass sister
i ask her bring me go to MID VALLEY's Canon camera fair!
WTF Awesome
;P
i go there meet my baby boy

he didn't saw me then suddenly go and hold his hand 
he smile so nice ;D
Weeeeeee, can say is first time only have we two go out!
haha 
Thanks jiejie ;)

Jiejie going there meet her old friend ( alice_ pretty jiejie :D)
Then i go the fair with bei, 
he let me hold 1D mark IV 
walao weiiiii! 
so quiet heavy man
and it photo capture sound just like a machine gun
(Y)
and he tried 1100D
awesome 
550D
600D

wooooww so high!!

after that while walking to the garden starbucks
i talked alot with him ;)
he say i grow up already
and say in his heart bored to me geh feeel no more already

*shiang shiang ! you see mami can do it! :D *

i really so happy when listen he say this!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he smile so nice althought his eyes turn smaller on that day 
I LOVE YOU! 

when i come out from toilet he look sad and tell me
awwww, bei, i want back home liaoo my mami come fetch me already
ORHHH TT
so sad leh
so when walk to the main door i hold his arm! :P
(cause we no that habit while shopping will hold hand geh)
walk walk walk~
i went back to starbucks find my sister and he sit at the garden main door big sofa!
he sms me ;P
wakaka!
Finally he will mm se dak me already

but in the end night i have went to his house to help my sister take something la!
but when i went to his house i same as a zombie!
T T
my throat is so freaking asss pain!

Taaa Daaaaaaaa
what will happen on today?
COUGH! THROAT PAIN!
my nightmare!
= =
</3

Nevermind la~ 
later my abui come pui me do hmwork ;D
Good luck in your bowling contest!
Bei also! ;D

so 1 day bei pui me, 
another day abui pui me!!

THURSDAY go MID with baby again!
go to nikon camera fair after school 

So the END __

No comments:

Post a Comment