Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Day with them :D


Weeeeeeee ;D 
Today have no go school because sick already .
and also can say malas nia!

And after that i stay at home around 3+ ABUI Comingggg ;0
she so kelian no people fetch home! xD
i ask my mimi fetch her home ~
Then kelian her again, 
walk to my house with a big payung! ;p

erm we apa also play !
Ribbon also can play don't know how long time 
me and kernwei baby pui abui go CUT HAIR!!!!!!!!!

RM10 ba liao ;p
so cheap! hehe 
And she have a nice hair cut already 

The worst thing happen today = = 
is ME AND KERNWEI ALSO NO CAPTURE DAO scout photo!

Assssssssssss tart ! 
Bowling geh also no capture dou
apa lin also no 
arg! 

Kw go for competition i stay in home sick macam babi - -
suan la next year! and kw say photoshop our head go in ! xD
(Y)

Bagus, okay la a freaking good idea ;D








ALAMAK ini special case ;p
i thought itu MR BUTT will competition until noon de 
Bad luck de him lose already ;((
same case as abui
then he told me , I come visit you ah 
will weird ma?
SURE wont la Duiiiii

Around 12 pm he stand infront my ah ma's lorry and sms me,
im at infront your home already :O 
but i cant see him !
slowly he walk out and he feeling so awkward and come in my house already ;p
talk talk talk! 
walao he macam my medicine ;p
i no sick already!
wakakaaa

erm, 
and my mother need some help 
she need to jailbreak her Iphone 4
ini MR BUTT so clever can solve it! ;D
and it success already
took jor 4 hours
But give him a big clap ba!

*that time me and abui playing ;p*

Nothing special~
No go school but also can see my friends
SYOK ;p

That's all THE END ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment