Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank you :) a Million thank you



Yesterday really so sorry to abui, because some problem make you all so worry me xD
STUPID ULSERS love me so they stay in my mouth !
and they bring some friend to stay in also - - *i'm really speechless*
Whole mouth full of MEGA ulser
the whole day i only ate a bowl of mee
that 's all!
Because i don't feel want to eat anything!
:(
when 1.30pm i back home i sleep like a pig
until around 430 pm i woke up
baby also haven back home xD
he's so fun with his friend!
and mami send me a msg told me feeew hour more she will come to fetch me ;D
we go my baby's house main main make card xin!
we talked alot of thing xD something so funny!!
that time i still feeeling alright!
afterward around 6pm i started to feeel a little bit gastric..
i hate gastric! :((

We pass through playground we go sweetbean :D
but when i step into sweetbean i feel freaking not well!!!
WTF!
i feeel ulsers pain and headache,
baby sit infront of me touch xia me, ask me izit alright?
Baby! really so sorry make you whole day need take care of me!
and mami also , feifei also!
so sryyy

Thankyou baby help me sayang my tummy <3
your hand are really so so warm!
Thank for giving me drink the ginger sup?
whatever xD
But i want to drink it for long time ago!
TQ aunty also ;))
yr mom is so kind!

today no go school feeel unsafe!!! RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment