Sunday, April 17, 2011

In this world have no more fairytales!






When i was young 
my mummy always told me
" once upon a time , there was......... in the end they happily ever after" 

so forever in my mind 
i also believe have fairytales :D 
what my mummy say 
i feel its real~

But once when i'm a teenager 
i know my mummy is lying me!

this world have no more fairytales
this world is hard  ;x 

not every thing once upon a time 
and happily ever after one 

please wake up from the fact 
when i watch back Disney cartoon 
i miss when i was young
im a innocent cute girl

i go in through the cartoon also 
can dont let me feel this world have no fairytales?

i want to wake up from the world
not everything are perfect 
but i feel disappointed cause 
my fairytales dream are gone! 

i same as others 
i steping into a scary world
that full of stress and anything 

Princess and Prince are also fake 
because no one can have the ending that like prince and princess
even is princess Diana ;D 

so what can i do?
is just wake up and face the factt!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment