Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stop stealing my heart AWAY ❤


It's imma's dream :) 
where to go?
BINGO! 
It's Paris 

Hmmm, from last time 
my dream is to go there with my beloved
go there for what?
eat nice food
having a nice trip
buy things
ofcause having a nice french kisssssing ;D

i damn love the Eiffel Tower
don't know why for me i think that place is awesome to capture photo
plus i damn love to capture photo :)
my boy also the same
haha, 
will my dream come true?
hope so! :D

Je t'aime babyy :) ❤




Stop stealing my heartaway
Stop stealing my heartaway
Stop stealing my heartaway
You're stealing my heartaway


I don't know where we're going
I don't know who we are
It feels like we are flowing
High above the stars (stars, the stars, the stars, the stars...)

No comments:

Post a Comment