Monday, April 25, 2011

Xin An Birthday ! ;D

The Birthday girl :D and her boy!
how cute are them! hehe 

this one made by me and abui~  

what we doing? XD
waitiing for the cake!! 

Hmmmm! this is our gang 's signature and wishes :D

Happy Bday Xin an!
Wish you all the best in all your way
Hope you and xu tiu forever!
and here congrats you both , 
you guys 1 year anniverysary is coming soon! ;D

wow, that 's call 双喜临门 ! 

woo hoo xP
saw they kisskiss so sweet+ cute! muahahahahhaaaaaa
____________________________________________________________________________

hmmm! today is a special day 
because we celebrated xin an's bday!
but my own life 
today is normal mood ;D

i started to concentrate in my study!
hope i can get a awesome result !
stress... 
Haih!
hard to fight in first class man ;x

Long time Never feel stress already!

while i studying
my grandpa ask me cook lamb chop for him :D
and before that he ask me help him massage abit
hmmm... 
when i small since now
my grandpa treat me abit bad
maybe that time he still haven old?
now when i saw him
he talked alot with me ;D
i feel that..
爷爷 我开始看见 一根根的白发 出来了 
那证明什么?
爷爷也开始老了 ;') 
i will try to talk more with my grandpa and grandma
because when old people reach a age they will feel 
themselves useless for this world

my grandpa cook well!
especially curry chicken ;D 

some kids they don't even close with their grand parents
maybe they stay in a small family?
and their grandparents all stay in kampung?
haha 

they 're cute and kind !
try to chat more with them!
;D 
that what's call 
GRANDMA STORIES!! xP

So THE END_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment