Saturday, May 28, 2011

Belated POST !

winnie ah lui, me, abui , hippo mom

ah diu and MR Z 

MR SHUVAS :P my school's guru disiplin

Ckgu Kamal, Ah diu , Kernwei and Mr Z 
OMG such a fatt hao pose :P


my bowling teacher ! Pn Zahira (left hand side ) right hand side is Pn KOH :D 

DR Ros my pk 1 , and pengetua ( we call her nenek as usual :O hohooo )

Okay that's me! it's captured by Mr chong kernwei 
p/s its not my camera :p its the mr chong's one 

Okay la , Mr Z you lan yeng for whole morning already ! JkJK

ENCIK SIVA KUMAR ! my guru disiplin :P

Open ceremony! ( when pengetua giving speech , the rain starting to fall down! _ our heart just like YEAH! )


MR LOKE! the BEST SEJARAH teacher :D ! 

Okay , i'm lazy to type much and talk much about the Teacher's day event .
But this year teacher's day are the BEST! i think is maybe our school added a lot of young teacher that's why so high! plus don't know who is the event planner? everything from start till the end also very success ! :D 
My Gang and i never regret to went to school in the early morning , we shouted until sore throart gosh ! 
SO HIGH ! ;) 
some perfomances are freaking nice, some hmmm should had more practice la! 

that's all for the teacher's day describe .
TATA ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment