Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pretty Saturday


Okay, today was a pretty Saturday !
why? is because Goh mami coming to my house and i have chance to visit my boy :) 
Currently my mood still in a normal mood , feeling lots better with this mood 
seldom have freaking happy things happen , but i rather choose normal also don't wanna get into moody mood! 

Hmmm, feeling so sad about my english skill! ;(
that "guest" ...
make me speechless and lost my own learning confident, i'm so sorry for others reader 
my english skill are really sucks, please forgive me ! 
if it's really so sucks you can ignore my post or just tell me in a right way 
i'll listen to you guys , but almost post is just for describe my daily life and own mood only 
i hope you guys don't mind about my grammar mistakes !
i feel low self esteem because many girls can handle and do well in their english skill
really envy them ! 
they know alot of english words and how to make sentences in a right way
i'm sorry now i couldn't make it into so good skill
but i'm trying please ! 
just give me sometimes.. i really mind how people judge me, i feel so sad about myself 
why can i get a sucks english skill?

Continue my words :D !

Hmmm, around 12pm Goh mami coming to my house, 
formally we gonna do project but then we called for McD delivery ! 
Bahaha , because we're huungry ;x 
after that i text my cute lil boy asking him can i go to his house?
because mami need to do her geo project ( so sorry to her my house don't have newest microsoft, so we must go to his house :P)
Hence , we went to his house to finish our project ! 
in this few days his house full of happiness , why? because his house have 2 new kitten !
its fostering by aunty. so damn cute weih ;D 
but Mc Eow seems like not happy ( he jealous about them because they gets more attention?)
Don't worry la Mc Eow you're the best in Kw family's heart ~
so that's all for today ! 
Mc Eow is the only cat that i will miss him so muchhie <3 
tickleeeeee  

No comments:

Post a Comment