Monday, June 27, 2011

Alright , Lazy to upload photos! And i have to save my time to done my homeworks xP

Today afternoon went to Kasturi to register tuition but it never open on 12pm =   =
speechless with it , so me ,xinyi, abui, jiejie and kernwei went to Old Town to had our Pretty nice lunch !
The stupid sun make the weather turn so damn HOT
After having our lunch we go to Carrefour , Why? Because we accompany xinyi cut her hair
Wait Wait And Wait ..  Me and Kernwei wait xinyi had around 45 mins already. Jie Jie and Abui went to supermarket and MR DIY
While waiting xinyi me and kernwei so damn silly see back our old photo ! LOL so fat lar last time
Fortunately now thin abit already

After that, YEAH finnaaalllyyy XinYi done with her new hairstyle ;)
We walk to Carrefour 7th floor we saw lots of friend playing roller , Wao how long never go in already?
Plus when i saw the place i will feel freaking Guilty on some reason
BUT in the end  me and Kernwei went into the roller place , started to play our roller
What to say? FUN FUN FUN + relax . last time i really could not handle it as well . now maybe grow up already finally can play better than last time already xD

Weeee, that was fun ! i love today
and i love my friends, my sister and my beloved fat boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment