Tuesday, June 21, 2011

B&W

for more Black and white photos ;) 

Hey Guys, 
welcome to my blog ;) thanks for your viewing . 
Sorry if my English not really good as English Educated person because i'm from a mandarin speaking family !

Here to share out some photos !








The Meaning of title : B&W is mean Black and white  :) 

For me i think that photos not always need to fill up of colourful colours sometimes it might can be with no colour , Black and white photos is one of my favourite photography type because it's look mysterious and like full of story .  
Not easily can captured out such a b&w photos , it must have right angle and let people feel it having their own story . ( my own opinion la , im just a beginner xP need some helps too ) 

alright ! CHINESE :) 

好, 本人觉得 还是黑与白的照片让人显得更有艺术感和具有故事性 ! 
相机 快点投来我的身旁好吗? =3= 我在等你 

每看见别人的作品我的心就痒了 想拍照 ! 

黑与白 看不见颜色的瑕疵 ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment