Thursday, August 25, 2011

Falling down . down . down . down . down


Great. that feeling just like this photo ! 
the photo help me described my own feeling.. 

I'm feeling like fallimg down and down and down !
what is that mean? 
" STRESS" 

when u having stress you 'll feel like talking to someone to express your own feeling ;) 
right?
Jump to another topic

The PMR is coming soon.  i'm trying my best to do more exercise to get the study and exam skills !
I hope i may get 5-6 As is PMR that's what i want 
i feel bad why am i borned in M'sia?
The education problem are so damn seriously.  
We study is to earn Knowledge , not to study like a Blind people. 
Just know how to recognize stupid stuff that wont make our turn brighter :I 

I hope the exam can finish faster ! 
after that it may be our long holiday <3 

Btw, Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friend ;) 
Happy Holiday to everyone too !
The Hooliday is time to study , and also get some times to relax myself .. 
Finally i have to chance to go Beach D: 
that's my wish!

Bye  ;)  i will miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment