Sunday, October 16, 2011

. Dinner .

Yesterday night went to dinner with family , Guess what event is that? o.O

It's my grandma's BROTHER's WIFE birthday ! 舅婆 =x
Wao..
Those uncle aunty ask me again,
"AH YIU, how's your PMR ah?"
"AH YIU, still have debate or not ah?"
"AH YIU, my daughter want to ask you where can improve their language skill?"

Everything, ah yiu -,- my result really sucks lar. just i participate in many kind of activities only.
Plus i already quiet Debate , My chinese really sucks o.o

May i know how to read this ? "狙击" ? # copy paste from other side.
it's chu ji? zhui ji? ju ji? 


when talking about this, im so confused about my school subject categories =  = Fart..
The teacher seems like forcing people go study Science class .. OMG
I don't feeling want to go in to Science class. Account class already can take away my life ! LOL



D3100 present..


















那无聊的 特早假期 !
让我又想看小说的念头, 不是爱情小说而是 九把刀 :) 
在考试之前 他让我产生了 想望望它两眼的念头 ! 

唉哟喂啊 , 老板 请打电话给我 我需要那份工..
提早给自己放假 都是学校逼的 -,- 别怪我们  

No comments:

Post a Comment