Friday, October 7, 2011

I haven do my best.

I felt that i haven do my best on this exam.. But this is the last chance already..

Because of " LAZY" make my effort decrease, what should i do?
say the same word again?
NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE IT BETTER
Ow gosh, don't have this chances anymore. When you saw many people getting good result you will just stay at the corner side and emo. Don't blame anyone.. cause is your own fault.

As zhan hui said, AIYO ! why i want to study account class also care about the result ?
No, it's because ... you 'll feel different if you get a bad result !
I promise myself, i must make my basic stronger in my maths and science..
*cross finger* GOOD LUCK. few more papers to go at the few days.
Give myself some word, then maybe when i get the result i will felt more calm. isn't?


Btw the way after exam i gonna do alots of crazy things ! xD
the first thing is hang out with friend ! midnight basketball again, run on the road ! LOL

the important thing is i want to watch this movie :D quite cute !


the actor name 柯震东! 
Waoooo, another cute guy *______* <3 
Beeeeeppzzzz like it ! 

see this after exam woohooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment