Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i wish i could...............

* ow ya :D bugs bunny teeth + noob funny face xD


Alright, Stupid day :/  now already midnight but i feeling wanna blogging. 

Herk Hrm ! so it counted as yesterday ? or? Anythinggg LOL 

9th of nov morning, i've been woke up by jiajung's call ! why? the fan kar sheong ask us go AJIMAL to have a "MEETING" # ow my smurf ! fking niggah waste time meetingg = =
i was woke up in 1.30pm? i think so . dream some odd dream !  i dont really like the dream the bitch come in my dream again grrr ! 
maybe she miss me? in physicology way ! LOL -,-v 

Bagus, my bang went to Singapore dah , actually got go or not also cant get to see him ~ hahahaa
i feeelingg wanna go swimminggg :/ go movie, but pants hrm, eat something (Y) ~!!
ALRIGHT ! MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE ON THIS WEEK ;D  if the  freaking nigga period never come visit me -__- 

Btw, i love that topic :) you know right?
i love my foh jiao mama, my sister, you, ah ba, mami, DJL, abui , lxa, and GOD (: 
hopefully i can be a christian as soon as i can ! HE helped me alot . 

Goodnight ! i mean. :/ good midnight? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment