Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's another meaningful Valentine's

Hey guys,
I know many of them don't have partner,
Dont worry it will come soon (; we're still young enough !
By the way, and lucky i got mine,

it's the 1 year and 7 month anniversary for me and my beloved


I felt so happy to have you, sometimes i decide to let go ,
But now i can tell myself NO .
He's already good enough for me, in this world dont have the perfect one !
It's already Perfect for me.

I've met him on the facebook, but actually we're in the same secondary school,
Alot of miracle, Fun stuff, Unforgettable memories !
GOSH..

What could i said?
I love you (; like i love myself , and more than myself.
I can't even show you how big is the love that i gave you.
You also cant even estimate yours for me.
All the best in our life.

I love you, 
i know this 3 words can mean of everything. .
but  i love you. really. i do


i've got the warm hug from you (; it's the greatest present in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment