Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fug OFF .

Fug off -,- what da hell is happening my "lovely" teachers and principle.
You make people wanna burn your FUGGING OFFICE AND SCHOOL !

When i was in class i same like a ROCK because my studies has limit :D i just got 1 A in my PMR , and i 've been chosen to go 4ST1 the first Science class -,-
It's not my dream , it's others , Principle can u give it to them? i don't like honestly , i feeling like wasting the sit .
The chemi is so hard, Bio is so bored and Physics is so damn mama fugging hard.
It's all not my cup of tea and i can't get to study as well as those 3-8 As student. i'm enough lazy already ! but this make me wanna BANG wall ..




When i heard my name from teacher, she is shouting LAI KAR RAO. i've worry that izit i going to the Art class
? HELL NO, thats is more scary i'm going to the pure science class !! ARGG..
Those people who got 2-3 As why they going to account but i'm going to the first class? I know i'm idiot got first class also bark like a CAT . But i can't accept this , i love Account more !
I'm sitting with zhan hui, we both is like a victim in that class seriously !

If i can't get to change school, this 2 years i'm gonne die and my face will full of mustache :'( no way. Become those people who go for tuition always and sit in home to study, some of them no need study until like this because Science is their interested or their smart enough. Normal maths for me i already can half die but now i have to learn PHYSICS so it cost me FULL DIE . * ME gusta.

The fugging school trolled us , the teacher trolled us !
I hope they will let us change class . -,- If not they're destroying my SPM result and my future .
I wish to got as many A as i can not as many B as the PMR result .

Some of them maybe thought i'm crazy , why your bf same class with you no good? YA no good :D
he wants his secondary school life, i also want.
if i really change to this class my life will totally changed . No GOOD FOR ME ~!


By the way, i'm gotta set a target for myself in my studies and daily life.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment