Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DREAMLAND .


  Do you know what does dream means? Something that have to go achieve by yourself and get some helps from friends :P

WADDAFARK babeh ! i can't imagine this , i wish i could get them all back to my room ! Unfortunately it's full also but i haven bought the cuboard like this and i don't like to wear high heels :/

i like accessories more than high heels :3
i would like the treasure out where they are? and i will get them back home !

 When i woke up in the morning i saw this prettttyy awesome room appear at my facebook home page !
It's make me feel so happy ! i wish i could get all them !!! arggg crazyyyyyy







Alright in the end,  that's all ! that's my dreamland :D !
i want it in my future life.

Work hard, Earn hard and also Play Hard !

New style? Imm'a is sixteen right now. Please believe your eyes ! i 've born out in 1996 not 2000 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment