Thursday, April 12, 2012

星巴克 ; 咖啡

今天在补习时候上英文课 :)
老师让我们自由发挥的写了关于往事的作文
我真的很喜欢那些优美句子!!






就这样开始








It's a beautiful sunday , i went to Starbucks Coffee shop with no one. I went there alone.
I walked into the shop , I queue up and bought a cup of Expresso coffee.
I hold my coffee , i walk around to find a place that suitable for me to continue updating my blog .
Yes, there is a place that is quiet and relax. It's beside the window, I can look down from the window and observed what do the people doing nowadays.
I sat down, I put down my cap and i place my Expresso coffee on the right corner side of the table.
I took out my laptop on place it on the table . While updating my blog i had a sip on my cup of hot steaming Expresso coffee, this feeling let me felt so relax and comfortable .
While i was figuring out what to write on my blog suddenly the radio played out a song that name "close to you".
I was shocked and pleasantly surprised by this song.
Slowly i started to walk down the memory land, i had remember this song between you and me.
I will never forgot this song because you sang it for me on my birthday, you played it with your guitar .
You stand infront of my house door and you sang loudly to me.
These memories still sting like a violent slap across the face..
You are the only one who did this to me......



好啦 我的天啊 老师下个星期给我继续写这篇作文好吗?
虽然我知道我的英文还需要加强 我希望可以在好一些 :) 加油吗妹子. 你行的!


今天我 很疯 真的 因为我想死你了. 我咬了我的女人 抱歉 :x

No comments:

Post a Comment