Monday, January 17, 2011

粘着你!



Everyday!

I want stick you for whole day if i can D: !
i'm crazy 
Hahaa
it's impossible at now!
You have nice smell 
You have a nice cute face! 
You have a DOMO TEETH!? 
You have a cute TUMMY! <3
love it :D
Your eyes is full of electricity! :X 
You have a nice shoulder 
You have a pinchie waist and arm~ neh neh neh
Okay! enough 38 already !


KawanKU sama di sini!
Aku rasa kau penting kepada aku :)
Kau mempunyai hati yang baik!
kau mempunyai muka yang cantik! yang kacak!
*apa ni? apa sai guna BM?! kerana aku syok sendiri XP
Setiap hari di sekolah kau pun mememani aku 
Aku rasa sangat gembira!
Kau selalu membuat aku ketawa sehingga tak boleh berhenti!
(jahatnya T-T)

Babi engkau! aku betul sudah mahu jadi orang gila! 

Okay! 
i'm totally lost myself! XD
i "siao" liao!
i don't know what rubbish am i talking about?
blogging with malay! XD
LOL!
Since school started for so long time (two weeks)
i feel it's boring!
What am i waiting?
SCOUT CAMP KEAHLIAAN!
aaaaaaaaa! 
i gonna shout out loudly!
i can HIGH AGAIN! AW!! -o-

Last few day when i doing homework, my dad talk to my sis said " 哇! 啊姐,你有看到太阳从西边出来吗?" 
( did you saw sun rise out from the west side!? )
Do you get my point? XD
so many years ago! my first time so rajin! AW MAN! :S 
Aiya! that's all! 
i gonna improve my broken sucks english! -o-
wait me!
i may achieve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment