Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mm se dak? ;(



Goh Mami and me! ;D
Click on the Goh mami you will get into her facebook!

Firstly
today goh mami and Mr butt went to my house 
after the scout Masakan rimba, tomorrow only i post up photos ( steal from Mrbutt)
after this masakan rimba
have something awkward happen
 = = 
also dont know what she eat wrong?
Bad Attitude!

and 
this paragraph is for mami one :)

i feeling that
wow, how long time already ?
since 7 years old
we're best friend already
i still remember that you queue behind of me
now that you turn taller than me alot
and you have a "church bell" already !!
Hmmmm,
Maybe for me
even how friend with others
also can't be like you
we're really friend like family :D 

even that i have a partner
you also wont 
leave me ;')
i'm glad that we're true friend
when you get marriage i will attend de la !
don't worry
hehe

sometimes true friend also need some privacy time
right? :) 
 
all the best in everything!
even your future and your life :D 
Bff! 



 Tadaaaa! who is this?

ans: my sillly Hub ;D

Hmmm! today he went to my house after masakan rimba
he back home take bath 
bla bla bla
and come do sejarah project with me and Goh mami
;) 

how cute is him?
after exam the 1 year anniversary are coming
hope God bless us !

ahhh~
exam is coming soon
we both really 先苦后甜
after exam only can celebrate our big dayyyy
Awww :( 
But try our best !
Good luckkkkkkkkk

____________________________________________________________________

The End__ 

No comments:

Post a Comment