Sunday, April 24, 2011

Recently..

Xie Xie ni :')  < click it ..
或许,你会那么渴望被爱,都是缺乏了那一份简单的母爱。( 对的... ) 

Huuuuuh.. What i gonna said?
The tears is really come out from my eyes.. 
it not come from a sadness tears
what they call is "Touching" 

Recently 
i felt that i become more friend with her
izit currently we having the same problem?
Hmmmm 
i think so :D

This few days 
i feeling awkward 
izit anything going wrong?
i hope its nothing happen

and Friend 
yes you're so happy and you're the lucky child too ;D
i since after 3 yrs old 
i have no more childhood photos
haha

you correctly said out what i want
i don't need people sympathy me 
i just say out my words
:)

But i thanks to everyone
because i not as poor as those others
maybe at outside will have more poor people?
Hmmm weak people?
Right?

Just tell you all remember to cherish what you have 
and also your life
and before don't know me
don't use LC to jugde me XP
because after when you know me 
i m not LC i m 38 already

thanks God that i have no lost my life journey :)
its just challenging 
but for me 
used to be that already 


______________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment