Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally the Sickness leave me away


Hey guys , Finally i'm back ..
Last few days keep on high fever at the midnight but now i m totally fine :D 


Fei Fei ! :( Bye.... you're a freaking cute poodle !


Got a sad case from my xiao gu..
Her dog*feifei* ( dutdut's baby ) was pass away on last week ;( 
its really a sad case she is cute and good girl 
every morning will give a morning kiss everything she also can do 
suddenly she fall a sick and never recover , my aunt send her to the clinic thought she's okay in this few day 
but... in the end the doctor called my xiao gu at said Dogggie feifei dead in 0915am morning.. 
she rather choose to die in clinic also dont want to let my xiao gu saw she's dead... 
before she went to clinic she give my xiao gu a kiss and hold her legs.. 
that's my xiao gu last give from her :') 
GOODBYE feifei ! RIP ... we will miss you even you just a baby dog ! 






alright, wipe away my tears and continue ! 
tomorrow i will present you something :D 
hope you like it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment