Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beach ..

Pulau Tioman 

Pulau Perhentian 

Hey everyone ! 
Hmmm a travel post again , i really feeling want to go BEACH ! there are relax and nice ..
Seriously i never go to nice Beach before , that's sad for me i'm pretty envy those who go to beach before ! 
i heard my friend said go to beautiful beach and small island are really pretty relax ( i wish i could go ) 
When i sign into my facebook i can saw many people posted up a lots of travel photos 
They went to Genting , Cameron, Pulau Redang, Pulau perhentian ! all are the awesome place in Malaysia..
i know i should not said this out because some people maybe want out also cant but i really love Beach :(
Even i turn dark i also must go there for a vacation ! 

Today nothing special just stay home and my computer accompany me again . why can't i just same like those good girl good boy go for study and do some revision? -.- i can't even concentrate when i'm doing revision ! gosh. lazyness spoilt me ! 

1 day more i have to back to SMKBBSP for my study journey already ! PMR when can you get off? and let me finish you? i'm waiting this day !! LOL 
alright i still feeling want to go for a vacation and going for swimming ! 

Ciaozz ! 
xoxo



## 以貌取人 不可原谅 ; 相处之道 才为之重要! 

No comments:

Post a Comment