Thursday, June 16, 2011

for the next week i just can peeeek you..


Hey everyone.. Hmmm today never go for study , why ? it's because today have Pra sukan . 
Suprisely that i'm joining 400 meters running contest (that's freaking tired ;x ) not suit for me at all
Feeling happy that no need went to school . LOL xP 


                                      虽然还是同学校 但是难免会不习惯.. 


Hey everyone, after this week i'm going to second class already ;( 
that's a unfair fact for me because i'll not biasa. why? cause i can't see my sayang in class plus i will leave the big funny gang. 
Maybe it's good and also it's bad , how to say? cause i finally feeling wanna study for my 3E target! 
And i can learn more independent ! 
Actually i'm curious why form 2 i can wait after school and recess and see him now can't ah?
maybe i make it usual in this half year and in my life ! 
nevermind, just few hours can't see ma :D 
i'll never find who to replace to let me sayang or pinch or whatsoever, because i know i can TAHAN about this ! bahaha 
Trust me or not sayang? :) 
you too ah ! jkjk 
It's time for me to study , if have time i will come and peek youuu. 
Wait for me to come up 3E <3 





i hope i could have a Zoom Lens to Zoom into your class :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment