Friday, June 10, 2011

生日快乐 PeiYin !



Happy Birthday to you ~
you live in a Zoo~
you look like a pretty !
HAPPY Birthday TO YOUUUUU !

Happy Bday to you peiyin <3
yesterday first time met you up :D



Yesterday look ! 
Oh hoho ! 
siapa ini comel? my abang ! (my sayang la actually ) 
but malay also call their sayang as husband wad :P !
BANGGGGG ! 




Yesterday went to Peiyin Tan Bday party with my abang, Akemii ❤ , and Mr Jung !
photo haven post up !
Hmmm, actually i dont know peiyin's friend as well !
But they're quite funny .
Akemmiii! finally i have more time to talk with her already :D !
she's fun also !
And suprisely Lyndy going too ! (she is peiyin's cousin )
i can't swim T.T aw
red aunt ! why you coming to find me?
the water uncle lure me to go for a swim !
Nevermind ! next time xP
so yesterday are fun for me ! but feeling abit sorry for bday girl, because she need to clean all the rubbish by herself !
that's all for yesterday !


its Akemi and Peiyin ! 


Everyone ! Hmmm, even though that we don't know each others as well XD


it's bday girl and me ! i love this photo :P !


See my sayang doing what?


i FREAKING LOVE this PHOTO ! 
i look white ! ;P 


this one also nice ! ;D



AKEMI - Chhhheeeerr  Chhheeerr ! something when the time are correct and you must do a correct decision          :) understand?



                                 



















性格问你 随你一生 若不改变 麻烦陆续过来##

No comments:

Post a Comment