Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No time. WHY?



What the double FU*k -.- 

Now i realise my time are not really enough.. 
Since this week. 
Singing Contest why i in group and single contest FINAL
Why i participate into the DRAMA? And STOMP DRUM?
WHY 
im asking myself .. 

Don't have instrumental music of my single contest , tomorrow need to get ready for it already 
shirt i haven decide what to wear .. 

Group singing i seems so hard to sing in that song. ( dude, no regret okay? )
that is what i choose for myself and him. BLAME MYSELF PLEASE

Next week , i can smell the smell of the TRIAL EXAM =X 
what to do?
i promise myself to get many many As! 
i know that trial are quite hard but i have to do my best .. 

Why everything come into same time? Why? o.o 

Where to go ? Where to start? 

Man,, i have lots thing to ask who can help me to solve it? 

i should not participate anything in this month 
i have to say this to myself.. 

I'm so freaking REGRET why i never listened to my sis ;( 


I'm not super woman .__. 
Lose already i wont blame myself .. T-T because its too tired already

Good  Luck Lai Kar Rao =X

No comments:

Post a Comment